Mr Rent a Car - A $400 scratch!
Our car was being fixed at the shop, so for the courtesy car, we were given a rental from Mr.Rent a Car on Kingsway in Vancouver.
It was a bit iffy when they wouldn't give us a copy of the "walk around" form, but when we returned the car, they claim that there's damage that previously did not exist and is now asking for $400 to repair it. At best it looks like a scratch on the bumper. There's a bunch of other minor damage on the rest of the car body before we picked it up.
Does this look like a $400 scratch to you?Looking at reviews on google and Yelp, it seems that these guys regularly pull this kind of stint.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Courtesy Car Rental
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Further to our unsatisfactory experience reviewed on August 12th, we were forced to deliver the RV to the CA "New York City" depot, which is actually in Roslyn, Long Island...."
- "Enterprise Rent-A-Car office, located 852 W 6Th St, Corona, CA 92882, has accused us of damage to a vehicle we rented. Upon returning the car, the only person in the..."
- "This apartment complex has been nothing but issues. I do not receive any notifications about important notices like everyone else I know does. The outside of the building is always..."
- "I'm from Vancouver Canada, my issue is with Priceline.com. I was looking on their site for a good deal on flights from Seattle, WA to Accra, Ghana. My..."
- "1. The first one I bought not too long, then the hose where right under the handle was leaking, then I bought the second one; 2. Maybe I am not too..."
- "I have been waiting for my order since December 30, 2015. What's going on? The payment was taken out and I'm beyond patient! ..."
- "I am posting this review for my Son who has had a Very Negative experience with Ziebart Poe Ave. (Vandalia, Ohio) & Ziebart Troy, Ohio. Avoid Ziebart &..."
- "Omg old lettuce thankfully very little of it and no tortillas with my fajitas? Triangle town center in Raleigh is having some issues with online ordering and the app orders...."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."